Comments

ask-redweek-manhattan-club-settlement

Feb 09, 2018

Jeff, I would like to know if my credit is going to be dinged by not paying the yearly maintenance fee. Thank you, Leona Sperling

Stanley A.
Jun 05, 2018

I was astounded by the increase in maintenance fees charged to our credit card. We are on a 3-year ownership and the fees have increased by 800$ since our last renewal in 2015. Is there anything at all that can be done? Karen McCarrol

Karen M.
Jun 05, 2019

What will happen if I stop pay yearly maintenance fee to The Manhattan club? And when I die can they go after my heir ?

Judy S.
Jun 05, 2019

What will happen if I stop pay yearly maintenance fee to The Manhattan club? And when I die can they go after my heir

Judy S.
Apr 01, 2020

Did you know that the Manhattan Club, in the face of the current Pandemic, is open for check-ins. This flies in the face of keeping a 6 foot clearance of others. Picture elevators with more that one couple having to move up to 30 floors. Since most staff & guests are not tested positive, the disease will potentially spread unabated.

Leon G.
May 01, 2020

Did anyone get a letter to relinquish there unit. Or pay up to be in good standing?

Sarahd370
May 22, 2020

Has anyone ever gotten any official notice of a settlement or collected any $$$?

Lonny M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.