Comments

ask-redweek-timeshare-forecast-2018

Jan 10, 2018

Love these articles. They are always well-written and very informative. Would be interested in reading a compre/contrast artcile about the Marriotts Destination Program. I think it's a scam and benefits Marriott more than owners. Thank you.

Jo Ann O. trembath
Jan 10, 2018

Very interesting article. Keeps us informed. I too agree with Joelvera and would love to see a contrast article on Marriotts Destination Program.

Marion P.
Jan 12, 2018

thank you very informative.

Cheryl C.
Jan 15, 2018

What is best way to find a monthly rental? Love Royal Islander, but listings are weekly. Looking ahead for 2019, month of February Thank you

Tracy T.
Jan 12, 2019

So, what about how DRI coerces people with lies to sign timeshare and then we called within a week to say we didn't need a timeshare and now are stuck with it? First, we were told we were buying someone else's timeshare at a 9 year mortgage but the paperwork is for 13 years, or the fact that when my husband and I were wanting to talk it over and said we wanted to go outside, we were followed by the salesman so that we could not discuss it. Or that the maintenance fee would be fixed and never go up and, of course, that is not true. How is it we bought someone else's timeshare and yet they have told us we can't sell ours. And their Transitions is only if you pay off the mortgage in its entirety. If we end up paying 13 years, for supposed vacations for life, would you then relinquish it? They need to be investigated on a grand scale.

Hopper N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.