General Discussion

a quick question about a Redweek Member

Apr 15, 2018

Hi Bobc here. Not to cynical but now that the exchange program went to DAE & my banked trades & exchanges are made thru them I wondered as to the advantages of renewing my Redweek yearly membership ?? (Igot a reminder recently & that stemed this note. Please for me & ALL the others that may ask the same question, please remind us of the benefits of a Redweek membership aside from maybe the BEST availabilty search engine !!! (DAE's search is not good) Thanks. This forum may not be the forum for this...please repost where you think it may get the most views.

Phan H.
Apr 16, 2018

phanh wrote:
...I wondered as to the advantages of renewing my Redweek yearly membership

A RedWeek membership allows you to post ads if you want to rent out or sell your unit. It also allows you to contact owners about their for sale/rent ads

Lance C.
Apr 16, 2018

phanh wrote:
...now that the exchange program went to DAE & my banked trades & exchanges are made thru them I wondered as to the advantages of renewing my Redweek yearly membership ?? (Igot a reminder recently & that stemed this note. Please for me & ALL the others that may ask the same question, please remind us of the benefits of a Redweek membership aside from maybe the BEST availabilty search engine !!! (DAE's search is not good).

RedWeek has actually been out of the "exchange" game for several years now, afaik. Personally, I never thought the "exchange" program was one of RedWeek's strengths in the first place, so the termination of that "exchange" function from RedWeek has been of absolutely no consequence to me.

RedWeek's real strength lies in the fact that it is (in my opinion) the best and safest site around on which to find, advertise or conduct timeshares rentals or resales. There are plenty of other avenues for "exchanging" --- RedWeek should perhaps never have gotten into the (already overcrowded) "exchange game" in the first place.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Apr 17, 2018 04:27 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.