Comments

ask-redweek-manhattan-club-cnbc-update

Apr 20, 2018

I bought a time share from the Manhattan club back in 1999 . Its been the worst timeshare experience I've ever had ! My annual fee is now up to $3,000 !!!!! Im trapped and cannot figure a way out . Ive tried every way I can think of to get out of this bad deal, and nothing works. Any suggestions ? Bobby Kokoruda, Fairfield CT

Robert S.
May 30, 2020

I have been a "quote" owner for at least 10 years and the only time we had reservations was during the time of Hurricane Sandy. They called and canceled at that time, however, we have NOT been able to get in there since. We have never been able to get a reservation there, which surprised me during that time. So my question is - IS THERE A WAY OUT? This has been something we've paid for but have never had the opportunity/privilege to take advantage of! NEVER!

Phyllis W.
Aug 20, 2020

They are still in business, praying on unsuspected people out there..........

Lij Lij B.
May 05, 2021

I have been offered $ 100 to give up my manhattan club timeshare. Can someone provide me the Attorney contact info to get in on the lawsuit or am I too late?

Tulin C.
Sep 16, 2021

What happens if we just don't pay the maintenance fees????

Mara R.
Jun 23, 2022

I just got a call from the Manhattan Club about my maintenance and taxes. I refused to pay anything more to them. She told me that they have many happy owners who stay all the time. What a lie. They are going to foreclose. I guess I am going to lose out on my worthless timeshare that I could never use.

Maggie B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.