Ask RedWeek

Redweek Escrow

Jun 16, 2018

Does Redweek Escrow paperwork take the place of a contract? or do you still need a contract?

Richard S.
Jun 16, 2018

Short answer...….NO, escrow is only the holding of monies between renter and owner. It is a third party which hold monies until satisfaction and completion of rental, to ensure that all requirements of contract have been fulfilled.

William P.
Jun 16, 2018

Richard -

Just to clarify, if you are using the escrow rental services of First American Title, then you should also have a rental agreement in place. If you are referring to a payment made directly to RedWeek for a posting with payment protection, then there is a standard rental contract the renter agrees to when making their payment. You can view a sample of the rental contract on this page: Rental Contract

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 16, 2018 03:39 PM

Nov 05, 2019

I have some weeks at a Marriott Vacation Club resort. Usually rent them with the First American escrow. If I am leaving the week open, ie; tell me the week you want and I will see if it is available, how do I put that into the Redweek Payments listing?

Tom B.
Nov 05, 2019

Tom: In order to have your posting verified and use RedWeek payments, you will need to have a specific week reserved. We cannot verify a posting that does not have the week(s) already reserved.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Nov 05, 2019

OK, so redweek escrow is not an option for me. Thanks for the info.

Tom B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.