The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Mar 18, 2019

Just want to reach out to my fellow MC timeshare owners. Before I move forward with the retention agreement sent to me by Zimmerman Law Group I wanted to see how many owners took this route and if they did are they happy with the results so far. I'm 90% in and they seem very legit and have our best interest. I've been an owner for 16 years and have had very few issues except the increase in yearly maintenance. Waiting patiently for any response. Thank you Gary J Paccagnini PH owner

Gary P.
Mar 19, 2019

I am also an owner looking to get out. Fees are out of control. Could you please forward anything you think might help me Augie Groeber

August G.
Mar 20, 2019

hello august4,

agreed that maintenance fees are, and have been escalating exorbitantly ever since we all purchased TMC timeshare. i believe you'll have a very hard time getting out unless you're willing to GIVEBACK YOUR SHARE WEEK (S) FOR $0.00 OR MAYBE $100........PREPOSTEROUS!! if you can hang on financially here's my suggestion: stop paying maintenance fees until TMC threatens you with some kind of action (unlikely in the near future). instead, join attorney jean-marc zimmerman's lawsuit VS TMC via one of the following contact methods......................

JEAN-MARC ZIMMERMAN'S CONTACT INFORMATION: E-MAIL JMZ@ZIMLLP.COM PHONE (908) 768-6408 FAX (908) 935-0751

MAIL 233 WATCHUNG FORK WESTFIELD, NJ 07090

obviously, outcomes of zimmerman's lawsuit cannot be guaranteed. retaining him, in my opinion, and if you can financially, is a better current option than a GIVEBACK to the criminal thieves and frauds at TMC. giving back your share simply adds to their timeshare inventory; they'll sell your giveback share for over about $40-50,000+, a tidy profit indeed.

zimmerman is currently our only hope to gain victory over TMC'S criminally fraudulent actions against ALL TMC OWNERS!!......especially the exponentially rising maintenance fees. unless you or any other TMC owner suggests another way to combat this fraud, zimmerman remains our only resource.

also, try seeking the original redweek.com THE MANHATTAN CLUB LAWSUIT. you can easily find it

on this site. it has 261 pages of TMC owners' comments.

good luck.

keep in touch.

chris

augustg4 wrote:
I am also an owner looking to get out. Fees are out of control. Could you please forward anything you think might help me Augie Groeber

Chris V.

Last edited by chrisv126 on Mar 20, 2019 05:17 PM

Mar 20, 2019

hello gary,

my first suggestion is to find and join another redweek.com manhattan club (TMC) thread. that one now has 261 pages of comments from TMC OWNERS.

i don't personally know attorney jean-marc zimmerman; however, he currently appears to be our only legal strategist in combatting the criminally fraudulent top management at TMC. other owners (including me) who have joined his lawsuit haven't really noted any negative information regarding jean-marc or his lawsuit. he seems to be making progress in preparing his case for us owners. i have spoken with him personally, and he APPEARS TO BE trustworthy and is working toward presenting our TMC plight in court via his filed court papers which i was able to download. below is his contact information if you decide to join his lawsuit.

JEAN-MARC ZIMMERMAN'S CONTACT INFORMATION: ​ E-MAIL JMZ@ZIMLLP.COM ​ PHONE (908) 768-6408 ​ FAX (908) 935-0751

if you know other TMC owners, inform them of zimmerman's lawsuit and encourage them to consider joining.

garyp151 wrote:
Just want to reach out to my fellow MC timeshare owners. Before I move forward with the retention agreement sent to me by Zimmerman Law Group I wanted to see how many owners took this route and if they did are they happy with the results so far. I'm 90% in and they seem very legit and have our best interest. I've been an owner for 16 years and have had very few issues except the increase in yearly maintenance. Waiting patiently for any response. Thank you Gary J Paccagnini PH owner

Chris V.
Mar 20, 2019

hello gary,

my first suggestion is to find and join another redweek.com manhattan club (TMC) thread. that one now has 261 pages of comments from TMC OWNERS.

i don't personally know attorney jean-marc zimmerman; however, he currently appears to be our only legal strategist in combatting the criminally fraudulent top management at TMC. other owners (including me) who have joined his lawsuit haven't noted any negative information regarding jean-marc or his lawsuit. he seems to be making progress in preparing his case for us owners. i have spoken with him personally, and he APPEARS TO BE trustworthy and is working toward presenting our TMC plight in court via his filed court papers which i was able to download. below is his contact information if you decide to join his lawsuit.

JEAN-MARC ZIMMERMAN'S CONTACT INFORMATION: E-MAIL JMZ@ZIMLLP.COM PHONE (908) 768-6408 ​ FAX (908) 935-0751

perhaps you could speak with him before making a commitment to retain him...........your call.

if you know other TMC owners, inform them of zimmerman's lawsuit and encourage them to consider joining.

garyp151 wrote:

Chris V.
Mar 23, 2019

I have owned at the Manhattan Club since June, 2000 and want to get out of it. I already gave a 1-bedroom unit back and received $0 for it. I can not afford it anymore.

Help!

Louise D.
Mar 24, 2019

hello louise ed79,

consider contacting the following attorney and think about joining his lawsuit against TMC/EICHNER (& POSSIBLY BLUEGREEN). several other TMC owners, including me, have done so. the usual caveat is that there is no guarantee of winning the lawsuit. i understand that there are financial distresses involved with many owners. try not giving away any other TMC week (s) until legal issues have been within reach of being resolved. another consideration is not paying any further maintenance fees on the week (s) owned; that's just a suggestion that other TMC owners have considered

jean-marc zimmerman, attorney..................contact information..................

CONTACT

E-MAIL JMZ@ZIMLLP.COM

PHONE (908) 768-6408

FAX (908) 935-0751 MAIL 233 WATCHUNG FORK WESTFIELD, NJ 07090

keep in touch.

chris

louised79 wrote:
I have owned at the Manhattan Club since June, 2000 and want to get out of it. I already gave a 1-bedroom unit back and received $0 for it. I can not afford it anymore.

Help!

Chris V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.