Timeshare Companies

Hi guys, i'm new

Mar 29, 2019

I log in every now and then and share my frustrations and have noticed the "redweek" veterans. It is kind of hard to tell between who is a industry expert, ex employee nut job, company rep acting as consumer, etc.. Are there employees of Redweek as users or is everyone in here just forum gurus.

Kangn A.
Mar 30, 2019

Some are employees of RedWeek. Some are timeshare owners. Some are former timeshare owners. Some are employees or owners of various timeshare-related companies. Some, unfortunately are trolls and shills but those can easily be spotted.

As with almost all public forums, you will have a range of users with various circumstances and interests.

Lance C.
Mar 30, 2019

Kangn A.: Lance is correct -- we have a variety of Forums users. RedWeek monitors the forum pages and will answer questions or provide input when appropriate.

If you have specific questions about using the RedWeek website, it's best to contact us directly by going to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Mar 30, 2019

welcome kangna,

i am a manhattan club owner, usually on THE MANHATTAN CLUB LAWSUIT forum on the redweek.com website: ha, talk about frustration! i recommend sharing your timeshare affiliation and the reasons for your noted frustrations. i am not "..... a industry expert, ex employee nut job, company rep acting as consumer, etc...."i am a consumer that i and 14-18,000 others have been defrauded by THE MANHATTAN CLUB'S TYRANNICAL TOP MANAGEMENT AND NOW, POSSIBLY BY TMC'S NEW OWNERS, BLUEGREEN.

time to reveal your story. i'll tune in again with interest.

'

kangna wrote:
I log in every now and then and share my frustrations and have noticed the "redweek" veterans. It is kind of hard to tell between who is a industry expert, ex employee nut job, company rep acting as consumer, etc.. Are there employees of Redweek as users or is everyone in here just forum gurus.

Chris V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.