Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Love this site but redweek should at least help weed out the scammers!

Apr 10, 2019

We've been members here on and off for over 10 years. Redweek has an obligation to at the very least make an inquiry of every resale/rental to see if the seller is legit. Having to ask sellers for their realtor license information multiple times is a sure sign you are dealing with a scammer. One scammer told me in reply to my email, that he was on the phone and so couldnt provide me this information. Another scammer asked instead for MY HOME ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER and LOTS of other private information. Come on Redweek, 10 years now of this.

William S.
Apr 10, 2019

William S.: We are constantly monitoring for scammers and spammers on our website. Our new verification option is also helping to make our site even more secure. Any posting marked as "Verified" means the owner has paid for the option to have RedWeek verify all the details of their posting with the resort.

If you ever have a question about a posting that has not been verified, although we do not vouch for or recommend any person using our website, we are happy to provide you with information on how long that person has been a RedWeek member and if there are any complaints on the account. Just use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page or email: support@redweek.com.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Apr 11, 2019

thank you!

William S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.