Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Wanting to get rid of Holiday Inn

Jun 14, 2019

Hello I am wondering if anyone has gotten rid of their timeshare with Holiday inn Club, we have week 38 in Cape Canaveral. We get 110,000 points a year. We want to get rid of it as we don't travel much to the states. How easy has it been for people to get rid this type of timeshare, also is red week worth using?? anything helps thank you!

Tanya P.
Jun 27, 2019

Hi Tanya,

Although I am not a HICV owner, I believe your Points will not transfer to the new owner upon resale. If you have paid off your timeshare in full you can give it back to HICV. Here’s is some more information from the Timeshare Users Group (TUG): https://tugbbs.com/forums/index.php?threads/horizons-a-holiday-inn-club-vacations-deedback-information-give-your-hicv-timeshare-back.267459/

tanyap122 wrote:
Hello I am wondering if anyone has gotten rid of their timeshare with Holiday inn Club, we have week 38 in Cape Canaveral. We get 110,000 points a year. We want to get rid of it as we don't travel much to the states. How easy has it been for people to get rid this type of timeshare, also is red week worth using?? anything helps thank you!

Carol P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.