Ask RedWeek

Getting "getaways" for company to sell to corporate events

Jul 10, 2019

Is "Property Relief Professionals" of Tampa, FL legit? They want $1596 and then access to 4 Blue Green "getaways" to use for renting to corporate users.

Eric P.
Jul 10, 2019

That all screams of a scam. The fact that they want $1596 upfront is the first sign of a scam.

Secondly, you do not own any "getaways" that can be rented out.

Thirdly, corporations do not rent "getaways".

Lance C.
Jul 11, 2019

Thank you.

Eric P.
Jul 12, 2019

Don't do it, I did... lost all scam!

Bruce A.
Jul 19, 2019

Thank you. I didn't do anything with them. Didn't smell right.

Eric P.
Sep 05, 2019

I just got a call from them today. It sounded "too good to be true". They said I could get my 4 Interval get-a-way weeks that they would resell to corporate groups for conference (in Orlando). Basically I would buy the Get-a-way weeks for say $399/week and then they would re-sell the week for $1500 or I could negotiate higher.

Glad I checked here.

Michael K.
Sep 06, 2019

You are right ti's too good to be true .

Don P.
Mar 09, 2020

Hi, I received a call from them today and it definitely sounds too good to be true. I also contacted RCI, and was told that they have never heard of them. If the opportunity they presented was legit it would be a win because it would cover or mitigate the costs of the time share. I need more information on who they really are.

America C.
Mar 09, 2020

Hi Bruce, thanks for your post. I received a call from them today. Definitely sounds too good to be true. I told them that I needed to know more about who they were before I made a decision. So far, based on the information I've read, they don't have any good feedback.

America C.
Mar 09, 2020

americac2 wrote:
I told them that I needed to know more about who they were before I made a decision. So far, based on the information I've read, they don't have any good feedback.

You already know everything that you need to know --- it's a scam.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Mar 10, 2020 08:16 AM

Mar 09, 2020

americac2 wrote:
So far, based on the information I've read, they don't have any good feedback.

That's because scammers don't usually have good feedback.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.