Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Payment when renting my timeshare?

Oct 16, 2019

If I rent out my timeshare, when do I get paid? Not until the person who is renting it checks in?

Allison M.
Oct 16, 2019

If you are using RedWeek payments, an electronic check is sent by email two business days after the renter checks in. Please note the check is usually sent out later in the day Pacific Time. The electronic check can be deposited into your bank via a smartphone, at an ATM or by printing the check and presenting it at the bank. There is also an option for direct deposit into your back account.

If you have further questions, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page. Thanks!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 31, 2023

I rented my timeshare and do you need any info for direct deposit?

Dean K.
Jan 31, 2023

Do you need any a dingo for direct deposit?

Dean K.
Jan 31, 2023

whats the process of depositing payment into my checking account?

Tom M.
Mar 20, 2023

Where do I input my direct deposit information to receive payment for my rental or is that not an option anymore?

Alycia C.
Mar 31, 2023

Is it possible to have payment go through Redweek for my timeshare rental? It is renting 4/200-4/9 2023.

Kimberlee W.
Apr 15, 2023

I am considering renting my timeshare in Maui. What protection do I have if the renter backs out of the agreement at the last minute?

Dennis T.
Apr 16, 2023

dennist41 wrote:
I am considering renting my timeshare in Maui. What protection do I have if the renter backs out of the agreement at the last minute?

Most owners get their payments via Pay Pal. Also, many owners have a rental contract with the rental that specifically states there is no refund. If the renter is hesitant, ask him to buy cancellation insurance.

Lance C.
Aug 16, 2023

Please contact me about payment. It been 6 weeks.

Nancy B.

Last edited by s_hines on Aug 16, 2023 08:46 AM

Aug 16, 2023

Nancy - please absolutely contact us either via email at support@redweek.com or via phone at 1-866-971-1737 between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Pacific time, Monday through Friday if you have any questions regarding a posting or payment! We'll be happy to look into your situation and get any questions or concerns you have answered or allayed!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 20, 2024

It states above in an older post, that the owner will receive payment from Redweek 2 days after the renter checks in. What if they don't check in for some reason? Is the renter then out of the money? At what point in the process does Redweek receive payment from the renter? ( If the owner chooses that option). I am new to this and am curious about the process. Thank you.

Robin L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.