Comments

blog-4609

Jan 28, 2020

Great news keep up the good work

Ed G.
Jan 28, 2020

We do own two weeks of Timeshare at Newport Beach,CA. Would be interested in learning what price they are selling for at this time.

Margaret F.
Jan 28, 2020

Own 2 week lock off one at Lagunamar the other at Harbourside. What are they selling for now?

Robin N.
Jan 28, 2020

Thanks This will greatly help millions of people !

Sandra S.
Jan 28, 2020

I own 4 weeks at the divi phx love the place

Carl P.
Jan 28, 2020

We are in the process of buying a week through RedWeek and couldn’t be more pleased. Good job by Great People Mark and Jackie. Thanks

Jay L.
Jan 28, 2020

No Disney?

Joseph O.
Jan 28, 2020

This top 10 can be subjective. does it mean the top 10 in terms in number of units changed hands?, total number of dollars exchanged hands?, as a "sale" does not mean someone actually got any money, just that the ownership was transferred in some fashion.

Gary K.
Jan 28, 2020

I rented my Carmel Highlands Hyatt timeshare two years ago through Hyatt - one week - for $5,200. minus their commission. Last year, I rented it through Red Week for $1,400., a significant loss to me. Furthermore, the person renting wanted me to pay their RedWeek fee. Obviously, Red Week renters are bargain hunters, not a good choice for owners wanting to rent out their timeshares...never again would I go through Red Week.

David P L.
Jan 28, 2020

I think there is a back story to these top 10 picks. Like "who is paying who" to get their resort on the list. Also, most don't tell you where they are, one has to click and search. "on the beach", "In California", all so vague. I don't have time or interest in clicking on most of these to find out their location. Marriott's Ocean Pointe is where? Plus the short description is worthy of telling us there is "pizza to go"? That's a selling point as to why it's top 10? There are many more. I'm not looking for favorites, but Vidanta Grand Mayan and Lux in Nuevo Vallarta puts half of these to shame. yes, I own there but if I had just "stayed there", it still would be top 5. I'm sure others of you have wonderful resorts that have more to offer than half of these. Oh, I guess my resort doesn't have "pizza to go", so it kept it off the list of great selling points. bob in madison wisconsin,

Bob V.
Jan 28, 2020

Next time please include the city and state location on the top ten timeshares.

thank you, Dave

David M.
Jan 28, 2020

Great job. Keep up the work! I know it is well appreciated!

Kathleen M.
Jan 28, 2020

Great job. Keep up the work! I know it is well appreciated!

Kathleen M.
Jan 28, 2020

How do resales of Diamond points compare on a relative sales to listing comparison?

Henry E.
Jan 28, 2020

What, no Wyndham!

Thomas H.
Jan 28, 2020

Mexican government taxes make it impossible to sell Vidanta/Mayan Palace

Pam Z.
Jan 29, 2020

We are selling at Playa Andaluza Spain two weeks gold season €8500 why pay big money in America? Your home resort doesn’t mean much you can swap to wherever

Eric P.
Jan 30, 2020

Interesting! We own at No.7 Sister (Original) Property and curious as to how much they are selling for now. Have never had a problem renting it out. 2/2 Lock Off Week 51

Janell S.
Jan 30, 2020

I'd like to see a list of the worst selling timeshares.

Paul J.
Jan 31, 2020

Great idea. Next time include location of resort, average price of unit sold and size of unit. Time for timeshare owners to have transparency. Thanks!

Jean F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.