Timeshare Companies

Vacation Experts International - Avoid this company based in Sevierville, TN

Apr 13, 2022

This company has very shoddy business practices. You pay them to purchase your timeshare. There is a total lack of communication from the company. You only realize that they have not executed their purchase when you receive the next year's maintenance bill. When you go back to Vacation Resorts International they NEVER return phone calls or respond via email. I guess they figure a written response could surface in litigation. When I was finally able to get someone they explained that I had not responded to an email for additional information & the closing deadline had passed. Yes, you guessed it, they were unable to produce a copy of the email which clearly did not exist. AVOID VACATION EXPERTS INTERNATIONAL in Sevierville, TN

Robert M.
Apr 13, 2022

Why would "you pay them to purchase your timeshare"? That makes no sense.

Lance C.
Apr 14, 2022

rpmather wrote:
<snip> When you go back to Vacation Resorts International they NEVER return phone calls or respond via email. I guess they figure a written response could surface in litigation. <snip>

Vacation Resorts International (which you have likely never contacted) is a legitimate and long established timeshare management company, based in California, which manages over 125 resorts in the U.S. You have erroneously typed their name in your post, instead of the name of the Sevierville, TN parasites who have apparently now scammed you. Despite similar names, these two entities are completely unrelated to one another and they are actually located several thousand miles apart.

I don't know who or what "Vacation Experts International" might be, but it is wrong (and entirely inaccurate) to confuse these two company names with one another. The long established and well respected Vacation Resorts International (and their attorneys) would surely not appreciate your publicly substituting their name for that of a scammer operation in Tennessee which happens to have a similar name. You should edit your RedWeek post and correct your unfortunate error, however inadvertent that error may have been.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Apr 16, 2022 11:55 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.