Waterside by Spinnaker

How far is the Caligney Beach ?

Mar 04, 2023

Rose G.
Apr 12, 2023

2 1/2 blocks away from beach. One block away from restaurants, shops, grocery store .

Timothy W
Apr 12, 2023

The Beach is an easy 10 minute relaxed walk. Speed walk in 5! There are also golf carts available on a tip only basis at Waterside that just started in the last year or 2. Tip well on your first trip, get the driver's card, and you are set for all week personalized attention! Some of the carts seat up to 6 people. We put my parents and the grandkids with beach gear in the golf carts and walked up ahead or behind. The golf carts also go to Coligny Plaza restaurants.

In addition to the Golf Carts there have been complimentary beach shuttles that Spinnaker provide. I think they are scheduled on an hour or 1/2 hour basis from 9am-4pm, although we have never taken them. Before the golf carts, we just drove up and dropped off the gear with those who didn't want to walk, parked back at Spinnaker and then walked to meet the family.

Claire B.

Last edited by claireb133 on Apr 12, 2023 09:10 AM

Apr 12, 2023

The Beach is an easy 10 minute relaxed walk. Speed walk in 5! There are also golf carts available on a tip only basis at Waterside that just started in the last year or 2. Tip well on your first trip, get the driver's card, and you are set for all week personalized attention! Some of the carts seat up to 6 people. We put my parents and the grandkids with beach gear in the golf carts and walked up ahead or behind. The golf carts also go to Coligny Plaza restaurants.

In addition to the Golf Carts there have been complimentary beach shuttles that Spinnaker provide. I think they are scheduled on an hour or 1/2 hour basis from 9am-4pm, although we have never taken them. Before the golf carts, we just drove up and dropped off the gear with those who didn't want to walk, parked back at Spinnaker and then walked to meet the family.

roseg60 wrote:

Claire B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.