General Discussion

maui fires westin

Aug 14, 2023

Sorry but its not Redweek its the WESTIN what needs to step up and cancel by the month not weekly. please do the right thing

SO CALL THE WESTIN NOW>

Doug M.
Aug 14, 2023

Per WESTIN, they are following the advice of the Hawaiian government. For now, it is just: "All reservations at the resort are canceled through Aug. 20, and rental cancellation fees are waived through August 31. "

Jill R.
Aug 15, 2023

We just received our booking cancellation from Redweek today for Aug 26-Sept2 booking, after I’ve been checking the Westin update text line everyday. Yesterday they “cancelled all rental reservations Through Sept3rd”. Good luck!

Lynda H.
Aug 16, 2023

Great to hear cancellation are coming through. Westin posted this today: All cancellation fees for transient rentals are waived for cancellations through September 30, 2023.

Jill R.
Aug 20, 2023

Does anyone have any thought about Dec 10-17th booking? Should I be in "wait and see mode" or should I try to cancel now due to the anticipated amount of time its going to take West Maui to even begin to recover from this horrific tragedy?

Tracey H.
Aug 30, 2023

How far out have the hotels on the west side canceled? Has anyone heard a time frame when it will be open? Do you just wait and see if they cancel your reservation or have people had luck getting a full refund on their reservation?

Gwen M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.