Timeshare Exchanges

Peer to peer exchanges?

Dec 12, 2023

Hello - is there the ability to do a peer to peer exchange on Redweek? If two parties agree to exchange their weeks for the year?

Cannon
Dec 13, 2023

I know Timeshare Users Group (ka "TUG; tugbbs.com) has a section called Free Timeshare Exchanges that allows owners to advertise that they want to do a private exchange with another owner.

Lance C.
Dec 13, 2023

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

Cannon
Mar 07, 2024

I own a Disney Timeshare but we want to stay at the Atlantis Harborside in Bahamas in July. I want to see if there is a way to see if someone who owns at the Harborside would want to swap timeshares. Is there a way to do this?

Melissa M.
Mar 07, 2024

melissam1409 wrote:
I own a Disney Timeshare but we want to stay at the Atlantis Harborside in Bahamas in July. I want to see if there is a way to see if someone who owns at the Harborside would want to swap timeshares. Is there a way to do this?

See my response above for a suggestion.

Another suggestion which might be more costly would be to rent out your Disney timeshare and use that money towards renting a week at the Harborside.

Lance C.

Last edited by lancec13 on Mar 07, 2024 08:30 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.