Oct 14, 2006

Bonnet Creek is an ideal resort---rooms well planned out and, with an auto, very convenient for traveling short distances to any of the DISNEYWORLD Theme Parks, Downtown Disney, or the Marketplace.

Please be made aware though--that Bonnet Creek is NOT located "within Disney gates."

Ken M.

Last edited by ken974 on Oct 14, 2006 01:40 PM

Oct 15, 2006

Does Bonnet Creek have a regular bus route and schedule to the Disney parks? I agree with the previous post, the location of the resort is awesome. There is a huge 24 hr. McDonalds very close as well. You will definitely need a car, though.

Dawn F.
Oct 23, 2006

I'm not sure of any set schedule to/from the Theme Parks. I believe, however, that there is a tine limit--meaning when the last bus to or from Bonnet Creek will run.

I'm going down there this Thursday (10/26) and will look into bus scheduling to the Parks..

Ken M.
Nov 01, 2006

ken974 wrote:
I'm not sure of any set schedule to/from the Theme Parks. I believe, however, that there is a tine limit--meaning when the last bus to or from Bonnet Creek will run.

I'm going down there this Thursday (10/26) and will look into bus scheduling to the Parks..

please let me know what you find out as far as the bus/trolley timing. I purchased a timeshare with Fairfield and have booked this resort for April 2007, but I was told during buyin this resort was "Within the Disney Gates"not true???

Jenny Z.
Nov 02, 2006

jennyz5 wrote:
ken974 wrote:

please let me know what you find out as far as the bus/trolley timing. I purchased a timeshare with Fairfield and have booked this resort for April 2007, but I was told during buyin this resort was "Within the Disney Gates"not true???
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bonnet Creek is located on what would otherwsie be considered Disney land--off of Buena Vista Dr. and on the way to the Theme Parks. However, it is NOT within Disney gates-- Truly, I've never heard of any sales saying that it is within the gates--only from some owners.

Bonnet Creek is a great resort--ATLANTIS Bus Service transports you to and from the Theme Parks-. Call the Resort and they can give you the time schedule as it exists today.

Ken M.

Last edited by ken974 on Nov 02, 2006 12:29 PM

Nov 15, 2006

I stayed at Disney's Saratoga Springs this year and we drove in to Bonnet Creek to have a look around the location is excellent and the resort looked very nice as well I am almost positive that the resort offers transportation free of charge to all Disney Resorts. It is located right across the way from Disney Vacation Club Way. Great location near all of the parks and even closer than some of Disney's own Hotels. And it looked very new as well.

Tammy K.
Dec 16, 2006

In order to get to Bonnet Creek, you must go "under" the disney gates...and take Disney roads to the resort. The only way to access Disney is taking Buena Vista Drive...which is Disney owned. How can you not say that the location is not within the gates of Disney. You could argue that it is not on Disney property...but it is within the gates.

Sue H.
Dec 26, 2006

I am a Bonnet Creek owner, and have vacationed at Bonnet Creek. I went under the Disney Gate Sign as I traveled to Bonnet Creek, however it does not matter to me whether Bonnet Creek is within Disney Gates. It is a terrific resort, and convenient to Disney Parks. The only minor disadvantage is that you have to travel a few miles if you want to go to the grocery store or to a restaurant other than the grill in Bonnet Creek. We found the free transportation to the Magic Kingdon convenient for our needs.

stanleyf5

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.