Oct 15, 2006

Does any have pictures of the resort available for post? The resort has recently been purchased and remodeled by Westgate and we would like to see some photos.

Eric E.
Jun 11, 2007

please send me pics

Anna O.
Jun 19, 2007

I have pics of the resort from last July & October

Michele M.
Jun 19, 2007

michelem107 wrote:

Would you be interested in emailing us your photos so that we can add them to the resort's main page on our website? If so, please email them to support@redweek.com.

Thanks so much, Marty

Marty F
Aug 04, 2007

michelem107 wrote:
please send my some pictures of the resort

Linette C.
Jan 24, 2008

michelem107 wrote:

Do you think you could email some pictures. We are thinking of going here in April or May and wondering if it is as nice as it sounds, and wondering also about the weather in South Carolina. Thank you very much. Have a great day.

MDale

Monique D.
May 09, 2008

moniqued13 wrote:
michelem107 wrote:

Do you think you could email some pictures. We are thinking of going here in April or May and wondering if it is as nice as it sounds, and wondering also about the weather in South Carolina. Thank you very much. Have a great day.

MDale

i would like to see some pics of westgate in myrtle beach we r going there at the end of july.

Merranda W.
May 09, 2008

We r going to myrtle beach at the end of july and i would like to see some pics of the westgate resort if any has any please let me know thanks

Merranda W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.