Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

How to get rid of a timeshare you no longer want ....

Dec 13, 2006

And the misinformation continues.

John1671 tells us you get 98 listings on ebay for "completed items only," without mentioning that that could be 98 total from anywhere between the day ebay was founded and 2 minutes ago. Of course you can get 98 listings over the course of 10 years, that doesn't mean it's a realistic plan for getting out of the timeshare trap.

Then he mentions tug2.net without mentioning that that site is totally run by people in the timeshare industry, while pretending to be an actual community. These people hate TimeShare Relief because TSR exposes timeshares for the scams that they are. You can't trust a thing the people on the tug boards say, they're only trying to prop up the scam industry.

Lastly, the fact that john1671 owns 90 timeshares is proof that he too is part of the scam industry. Why own 90 of them unless you're planning on converting them to hotel units (as TSR does) or selling them to unfortunate people who are susceptible to TS shark attacks?

In offering to take your TS for half what TSR will take it for, he's showing himself to be exactly that kind of shark. If I still had my old timeshare -- thank God I don't! -- I wouldn't dump it on him if it meant I knew he was just going to turn around and scam other people.

Sigmund R.
Dec 13, 2006

You are so TOTALLY WRONG about the Timeshare Users Group "TUG" (http:www.tug2.net).

That web site has the most accurate information on the Internet about every aspect of timesharing. If people had read all the honest information at TUG, they would not be here asking how to get rid of an undesirable timeshare.

I have been a member of TUG since 1995. I purchased a week at a very mediocre "resort" in Orlando from the developer at an exorbitant price. Of course I didn't know that at the time. The sales people were as slick then as they are today. When I returned home, hubby had set up our first computer, and during my first visit to the Internet, I searched for information about timeshares and found my way to TUG. I learned enough in 10 minutes to know that I had made a big mistake in Orlando. I was able to rescind the purchase and then took my time learning more about the industry before gradually buying resale weeks. We own 15 weeks and use them extensively.

Because we learned from TUG which weeks and resorts are the most desirable, we have been able to exchange into marvelous timeshares all over the world (e.g. each of the major Hawaiian islands, east and west Germany, Denmark, Paris, London, Rome, the south of France, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Aruba, the Bahamas, Canada, California, Las Vegas, etc...). We have been able to live the dream that those slick salespeople try to sell to all of the people who attend timeshare presentations. And most of our weeks were purchased for $2500. or less. We also use them ourselves many times (Cape Cod in the summer, southeast Florida and Cancun in the winter).

Anyone can access the bulletin boards for free. A $15. per year membership fee gives you access to thousands of reviews of timeshare properties all over the world. The reviews are written by people like you and I who say as much or as little as they wish about their stay at any timeshare, either as an owner, renter, or exchange guest. I wouldn't rent a week or accept an exchange without first reading the reviews here.

There have been several TUG get togethers planned by members on their own. I have attended several of them and have met wonderful timeshare owners from all over the country, even some from Europe and Australia. Many people own multiple timeshare weeks and are enjoying them immensely because they had gained enough knowledge from TUG to know what to buy and at what price. I can assure you that these people are not salespeople. Most developers and timeshare salespeople "hate" TUGgers because they know we are too well informed to fall victim to all their shenanigans.

TUG does not allow any advertising, however low-key or informal, to be posted on the bulletin boards/forums.

I am President of the Greater New York Timeshare Owners Group (run totally by volunteerss with no ulterior motives other than to share information and help each other). We communicate with other owner groups across the country. Most of our members are TUG members as well and we all love the web site. I always tell people that I received the equivalent of a PhD. in timesharing from the tons of hours I have spent at this web site over the past 11 years.

Marie M.
Dec 14, 2006

sigmundr wrote:
There's a last resort (no pun intended) in case you go through any or all of the above resources and still can't get rid of the thing. There's a company called TimeShare Relief that will, for a fee, take it off your hands for you once and for all. Most of the TS industry hates this company because they offer people a way out where there isn't usually one. Going to TSR is infinitely better than paying fees indefinitely while hoping for some miraculous way out of the trap.

I cannot believe moderators here would allow Timeshare Relief to post on this thread. TUG discovered these guys were posting on that site as people who used the company. They soon discovered that these guys were posting from the same computer. What baloney. No one deserves to be scammed by the likes of this company. All timeshare has value to someone.

Sun or Snow T.
Dec 14, 2006

You are too funny....you can certainly get away with attempts to defame me, but attacking the TUG 2 is blatant foolishness. Their reputation proceeds them, yours is becoming obvious.

Want to talk to the 10 people I helped sell one themselves in the last year? I had no interest, no profit, and have never even seen one in person because I meet them through groups, friends and co-owners. But they all prove my first point, YOU NEVER NEED TO PAY IF YOU WORK AT IT A LITTLE. Sure it will take some time and effort. But what good thing in life doesn't? An hour here and there learning, posting and then answering inquiries is doable for the great majority of folks.

Yes, the "Pay Me to Take It" folks know psychology. I agree fully that painting timesharing as a failure, making people feel that they are helpless and then giving a way out is very effective at manipulating people's decisions. It is also immoral in my opinion and I stand by it.

By the way, when someone puts a "smiley" at the end of a statement, means it's a joke, like I did when putting a smiley after my statement to please find me 100 who will pay me $1750 "- I hate working".

Have a nice day!

John F.
Dec 14, 2006

jennie wrote:
You are so TOTALLY WRONG about the Timeshare Users Group "TUG" (http:www.tug2.net).

That web site has the most accurate information on the Internet about every aspect of timesharing. If people had read all the honest information at TUG, they would not be here asking how to get rid of an undesirable timeshare.

I have been a member of TUG since 1995. I purchased a week at a very mediocre "resort" in Orlando from the developer at an exorbitant price. Of course I didn't know that at the time. The sales people were as slick then as they are today. When I returned home, hubby had set up our first computer, and during my first visit to the Internet, I searched for information about timeshares and found my way to TUG. I learned enough in 10 minutes to know that I had made a big mistake in Orlando. I was able to rescind the purchase and then took my time learning more about the industry before gradually buying resale weeks. We own 15 weeks and use them extensively.

Because we learned from TUG which weeks and resorts are the most desirable, we have been able to exchange into marvelous timeshares all over the world (e.g. each of the major Hawaiian islands, east and west Germany, Denmark, Paris, London, Rome, the south of France, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Aruba, the Bahamas, Canada, California, Las Vegas, etc...). We have been able to live the dream that those slick salespeople try to sell to all of the people who attend timeshare presentations. And most of our weeks were purchased for $2500. or less. We also use them ourselves many times (Cape Cod in the summer, southeast Florida and Cancun in the winter).

Anyone can access the bulletin boards for free. A $15. per year membership fee gives you access to thousands of reviews of timeshare properties all over the world. The reviews are written by people like you and I who say as much or as little as they wish about their stay at any timeshare, either as an owner, renter, or exchange guest. I wouldn't rent a week or accept an exchange without first reading the reviews here.

There have been several TUG get togethers planned by members on their own. I have attended several of them and have met wonderful timeshare owners from all over the country, even some from Europe and Australia. Many people own multiple timeshare weeks and are enjoying them immensely because they had gained enough knowledge from TUG to know what to buy and at what price. I can assure you that these people are not salespeople. Most developers and timeshare salespeople "hate" TUGgers because they know we are too well informed to fall victim to all their shenanigans.

TUG does not allow any advertising, however low-key or informal, to be posted on the bulletin boards/forums.

I am President of the Greater New York Timeshare Owners Group (run totally by volunteerss with no ulterior motives other than to share information and help each other). We communicate with other owner groups across the country. Most of our members are TUG members as well and we all love the web site. I always tell people that I received the equivalent of a PhD. in timesharing from the tons of hours I have spent at this web site over the past 11 years.

Hi Jennie..how can I get in touch with you? I am a New Yorker from Upstate and eager to learn about all this! Thanks.

Redd W.
Dec 14, 2006

sharonh157 wrote:
earlr4 wrote:
We have an odd year time share at KA'EO KAI that we wish to sell. We do not know the first thing about selling a time share and all the legal requirements. Please advise.

Timeshare MLS.org assisted with the sale of my timeshare!! I would recommend to check them out !!! www.timesharemls.org

Sharon Savannah GA

Hi, thinking of selling my timeshare through them, did you pay an upfront fee and how much was it if you don't mind me asking? And how was there service, did they deliver what they said they would in 90 days or you get your money back for the fee? Really wanting to sell but scared that it could be a scam. Appreciate any information given.

Kind Regards Nita

Anita C.
Dec 15, 2006

There are much better web sites than Timeshare MLS.org to advertise your week. I have bought and sold over 30 timeshares in the last 11 years and I thought I knew all of the resale sites. But I had never heard of that one until "Sharon" posted the above reply. (I have to wonder if she has some financial interest in the site!).

I just took a look at it and I would have NO confidence in placing an ad there. IMHO, the site is very poorly organized. The procedure for checking inventory is tedious and arcane. I doubt if more than a handful of people would ever see your ad. The few ads I looked at were grossly over-priced! Experienced "shoppers" like me quickly move on to other sites.

You are now at one of the best sites in the world for trying to sell your timeshare--REDWEEK!

Read all the posts in the Redweek forums related to selling (or getting rid of) a timeshare.

There's a good article on the subject at SmartMoney.com http://www.smartmoney.com/consumer/index.cfm?story=20060804

There is also pertinent information at the Timeshare Users Group web site http://www.tug2.net. Look for information at the top of the "Buying and Selling" bulletin board.

Good luck!

Marie M.
Dec 15, 2006

daddyd wrote:
jennie wrote:

Hi Jennie..how can I get in touch with you? I am a New Yorker from Upstate and eager to learn about all this! Thanks.
Hi, You can obtain more info about our group by sending your name, address, and phone number to: tsmemberlist@yahoo.com (NO spam from us ever!).

Our members live in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. We meet at restaurants and libraries withing a 35 mile radius of midtown Manhattan. I'm not sure how far "upstate" you live.

Marie M.
Dec 15, 2006

I know for a FACT that TUG is not run by anyone in the timeshare industry. The site is owned by Bill Rogers of Florida and is manned by volunteers. Rogers is a timeshare owner himself and he started the site when he saw a need for an internet discussion forum and reviews concerning timeshares. I just wanted to clarify that Bill Rogers, nor the members of TUG, are in the timeshare industry .... they are merely timeshare owners.

Having said that, I don't necessarily condone the way Rogers runs TUG. As far as I know NONE of the many volunteers of that organization gets paid for their free service while TUG is a profit making site for Bill Rogers. Rogers receives all ad fees (both personal and commercial), membership fees and any other TUG related fees in his office in Florida.

sigmundr wrote:
And the misinformation continues.

Then he mentions tug2.net without mentioning that that site is totally run by people in the timeshare industry......

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Dec 15, 2006 12:41 PM

Dec 15, 2006

Wow! Some serious accusations flying here. It's funny how you see this on virtually every timeshare forum when someone even whisphers the name Timeshare Relief. Personally, I'm suspect of such knee-jerk emotionally driven reactions. I can see a case for both sides while not subscribing any particular evil to either one. If you're a happy timeshare owner then hey good for you. Have at it! Vacation away. If you're a miserable timeshare owner and have invested enough time, energy and money into something you detest and see fit to transfer your title with Timeshare Relief then hey, good for you too. Why does that anger everyone so much?

I mean come on, it's an absolute farce to pretend the timesharing industry isn't corrupt. It just is. Sure there are the occassional exceptions to the rule but by and large it's a scam. Let's just call a spade a spade here. As for the TUG boards, yes, they are helpful and they are helpful to people who have unlimited time and resources to invest in their vacation planning. For the average Joe who got suckered into a piece of crap property they really can't afford probably not so much and it's silly to suggest that everyone on TUG is on the up and up. While there are a number of very well informed people on that site there are also a number of industry people and if you believe for a minute they aren't there with an agenda, well, then I suppose you're perfect for a timeshare.

I'm suspect too of the individual with the 90 timeshares. Um, 90? If that doesn't point to a very specific agenda (or ridiculous amounts of time and money) I dont' know what does.

Elsa S.
Dec 15, 2006

I am interested in selling my Manhattan Club timeshare, but like am not quite sure how the process works. Can someone give me some advice?

Tamara E M.
Dec 15, 2006

tamaraem wrote:
I am interested in selling my Manhattan Club timeshare, but like am not quite sure how the process works. Can someone give me some advice?

First contact Member Services at the Manhattan Club and ask if they have anyone who can assist you--for free, or for a fee. I believe they still have a "Rght of First Refusal" policy which may impact on the selling price.

If they are unable to assist you, read this article http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44 posted at "TUG" Timeshare Users Group http://www.tug2.net

It lists sources where you can obtain "do it yourself" contract forms sold at a nominal cost by Timesharing Today Magazine. You should also seriously consider using an experienced transfer agent. Some are listed in the article. These are companies that TUG members have received satisfactory service from. They are not commercial ads.

While you are at TUG, why don't you read some of the other questions and answers in the "Buying, Renting, Selling" BBS Forum. There are other discussions there about the Manhattan Club.

By the way, make sure you fully understand the terms of your ownership at MC. They have sold a variety of different packages through the years. Some have restrictions or advantages that need to be clearly communicated to a potential buyer.

Good luck!

Marie M.
Dec 15, 2006

sigmundr TSR uses the timeshares they buy by renting them out for conferences and seminars -- effectively converting them from timeshares to hotel rooms.

Hmmmm! Sounds like the same line the "Swiss Bank" scamsters were using. They are doing some serious prison time in Florida.

Marie M.
Dec 15, 2006

sigmundr wrote:
There's a last resort (no pun intended) in case you go through any or all of the above resources and still can't get rid of the thing. There's a company called TimeShare Relief that will, for a fee, take it off your hands for you once and for all. Most of the TS industry hates this company because they offer people a way out where there isn't usually one. Going to TSR is infinitely better than paying fees indefinitely while hoping for some miraculous way out of the trap.

Hey uh "Sigmund",

How would you know so much about the Timeshare Relief company???? Are you a satisfied customer? Or more likely an owner of the TSR company or a slick salesman from this outfit? We have run enough of them off the Timeshare Users Group bulletin boards and forums. Far more potential customers were lost than lured.

If you are an owner or employee of TSR and think you can come here and con people, you are sadly mistaken. A ruse like this is sure to back-fire because there are too many really experienced timeshare owners here who can see through deception and inform readers about the truth.

Glad you brought up the topic, though. It gives us an opportunity to warn newbies of the realities of dealing with companies such as TSR, and offer them better options.

And why would you expect anyone to believe your ridiculous statement that: " Most of the TS industry hates this company because they offer people a way out where there isn't usually one." Developers would be glad to see an unhappy owner "just go away" and not constantly gripe to family, co-workers, and friends about the agony of owning a timeshare week they hate and can't get rid of. And the resort where the unit is owned is just interested in seeing the maintenance fees paid. They could really care less how or why the owner disposed of the unwanted unit.

Marie M.

Last edited by msmendy on Dec 16, 2006 11:35 PM

Dec 16, 2006

1. Research Redweek and other resale sites to see what price Manhattan Club weeks are being listed for. Lower your price according to the other weeks that are for sale.

2. After doing your research then list your week for sale on Redweek and/or other listing sites. Do not pay a broker an upfront fee to sell your timeshare. The Manhattan Club is very popular and is in a very high demand area with a low supply of timeshares (I believe they are the only timeshare in NYC). If you list it right, you will sell your week.

3. If you do not get some interest in a month or so keep lowering the price until you start getting interested buyers contacting you.

4. When you and the interested buyer reach a sale agreement, then contact a closing agent to close the deal. Redweek uses American Title. Another reputable timeshare closing company is www.timesharetransfer.com and they will handle the closing and the escrow (monies) until the deal is finalized and all monies and contracts are dispersed to both parties.

tamaraem wrote:

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Dec 16, 2006 08:58 AM

Dec 17, 2006

I just find it amusing how people scramble and trip over themselves to try to justify the way people get conned over and over again with timeshare traps -- and it's becoming obvious that, just like the TUG boards (yes it's true, folks, the emporer is naked), this forum is infested by people with ulterior motives. As if this is just some friendly community where people who enjoy timesharing gather to discuss their horridly overpriced "vacations." Back when I had my timeshare, I know I never talked like that, and neither did any of the neighbors in my (former) unit. So who are these people who are so ineptly trying to defend this industry? The same ones who profit from it at the expense of gullible people (as I once was).

All I'm going to say about myself is that I'm delighted not to have this gigantic financial millstone around my neck any longer. If I can help one person get out of the trap -- by any means necessary -- then I'll have done my part. This is why I'm here.

I said it before and I say it again: TSR uses the timeshares they buy by renting them out for conferences and seminars -- effectively converting them from timeshares to hotel rooms.

Now, in what world is that even nearing something that's illegal or unethical? In fact, it's taking scam properties and turning them into a legitimate business. TSR deserves a medal for doing that.

Most of the TS industry hates this company because they offer people a way out where there isn't usually one. Let me add to this. They hate TSR also because they reveal the TS industry for the ripoff that it is.

I'm going to close by quoting the only sane response I've seen on this thread, and hope that readers can see it for the even-handed, impartial response that it is.

From elsas3: "It's funny how you see this on virtually every timeshare forum when someone even whisphers the name Timeshare Relief. Personally, I'm suspect of such knee-jerk emotionally driven reactions. I can see a case for both sides while not subscribing any particular evil to either one. If you're a happy timeshare owner then hey good for you. Have at it! Vacation away. If you're a miserable timeshare owner and have invested enough time, energy and money into something you detest and see fit to transfer your title with Timeshare Relief then hey, good for you too. Why does that anger everyone so much?

"I mean come on, it's an absolute farce to pretend the timesharing industry isn't corrupt. It just is. Sure there are the occassional exceptions to the rule but by and large it's a scam. Let's just call a spade a spade here. As for the TUG boards, yes, they are helpful and they are helpful to people who have unlimited time and resources to invest in their vacation planning. For the average Joe who got suckered into a piece of crap property they really can't afford probably not so much and it's silly to suggest that everyone on TUG is on the up and up. While there are a number of very well informed people on that site there are also a number of industry people and if you believe for a minute they aren't there with an agenda, well, then I suppose you're perfect for a timeshare."

To any readers who stop by this thread, please know that I won't be responding after this post. There will probably be some sharks who will try and spin things around, they'll equivocate, and they'll show themselves to be way too defensive to be the casual vacationers that they claim they are. If you want to know the truth about TimeShare Relief, don't listen to them but rather Google the company yourself. I'm seriously glad that I did that a few months ago.

Sigmund R.

Sigmund R.

Last edited by sigmundr on Dec 17, 2006 11:37 AM

Dec 17, 2006

sigmundr wrote:
I just find it amusing how people scramble and trip over themselves to try to justify the way people get conned over and over again with timeshare traps -- and it's becoming obvious that, just like the TUG boards (yes it's true, folks, the emporer is naked), this forum is infested by people with ulterior motives. As if this is just some friendly community where people who enjoy timesharing gather to discuss their horridly overpriced "vacations." Back when I had my timeshare, I know I never talked like that, and neither did any of the neighbors in my (former) unit. So who are these people who are so ineptly trying to defend this industry? The same ones who profit from it at the expense of gullible people (as I once was).

All I'm going to say about myself is that I'm delighted not to have this gigantic financial millstone around my neck any longer. If I can help one person get out of the trap -- by any means necessary -- then I'll have done my part. This is why I'm here.

I said it before and I say it again: TSR uses the timeshares they buy by renting them out for conferences and seminars -- effectively converting them from timeshares to hotel rooms.

Now, in what world is that even nearing something that's illegal or unethical? In fact, it's taking scam properties and turning them into a legitimate business. TSR deserves a medal for doing that.

Most of the TS industry hates this company because they offer people a way out where there isn't usually one. Let me add to this. They hate TSR also because they reveal the TS industry for the ripoff that it is.

I'm going to close by quoting the only sane response I've seen on this thread, and hope that readers can see it for the even-handed, impartial response that it is.

From elsas3: "It's funny how you see this on virtually every timeshare forum when someone even whisphers the name Timeshare Relief. Personally, I'm suspect of such knee-jerk emotionally driven reactions. I can see a case for both sides while not subscribing any particular evil to either one. If you're a happy timeshare owner then hey good for you. Have at it! Vacation away. If you're a miserable timeshare owner and have invested enough time, energy and money into something you detest and see fit to transfer your title with Timeshare Relief then hey, good for you too. Why does that anger everyone so much?

"I mean come on, it's an absolute farce to pretend the timesharing industry isn't corrupt. It just is. Sure there are the occassional exceptions to the rule but by and large it's a scam. Let's just call a spade a spade here. As for the TUG boards, yes, they are helpful and they are helpful to people who have unlimited time and resources to invest in their vacation planning. For the average Joe who got suckered into a piece of crap property they really can't afford probably not so much and it's silly to suggest that everyone on TUG is on the up and up. While there are a number of very well informed people on that site there are also a number of industry people and if you believe for a minute they aren't there with an agenda, well, then I suppose you're perfect for a timeshare."

To any readers who stop by this thread, please know that I won't be responding after this post. There will probably be some sharks who will try and spin things around, they'll equivocate, and they'll show themselves to be way too defensive to be the casual vacationers that they claim they are. If you want to know the truth about TimeShare Relief, don't listen to them but rather Google the company yourself. I'm seriously glad that I did that a few months ago.

Sigmund R.

If you are so glad to have gotten out of your timeshare ownership, and you consider the whole industry to be fraught with fraud and scams, why are you even visiting a timeshare-related web site like Redweek.com?

If you are merely a former timeshare owner, and not a person with a vested financial interest in TSR, how would you even know what TSR does with the weeks they obtain from owners? Do you think anyone reading these posts is gullible enough to believe that " TSR uses the timeshares they buy by renting them out for conferences and seminars -- effectively converting them from timeshares to hotel rooms." This is so idiotic! Conferences and seminars take place in timeshare units???????? That would be against the maximum occupancy limits of almost every timeshare property. And how would TSR ever get their hands on enough units from the same resort to meet the needs of a seminar group?

Our experience shows that if any of the weeks acquired by TSR are at a decent resort at a decent time of the year, they wind up being auctioned off on Ebay. Why would TSR choose to retain ownership of acquired weeks, and pay the annual maintenance fees and Special assessments, to obtain maybe a couple of hundered dollars profit on a rental, when they could sell them outright for much bigger bucks? Afterall, they have already collected thousands of dollars from the hapless owner for the privilege of taking the timeshare off their hands. They make enough money doing this to not need to fiddle around running a timeshare rental company. And if such a company existed, why wouldn't it have a web site? How would all of these people allegedly arranging business meetings and seminars know how to find you--or, rather them?

As for you quoting some anonymous "Elsie" who, like you, has not given one credible piece of information that would convince anyone that "she" is a disinterested party, you greatly understimate the intelligence of the people who will be reading these messages. There were three different "names" posting this same type of nonsense on the Timeshare Users Group forums. The computer gurus who frequent the TUG boards were able to trace all of the posts back to the same computer. And kick you, um I mean them, off the boards. Aren't you worried about this happening here?

Those of us spending all of this time and effort responding to your posts are truly motivated by a love of timesharing and a desire to see that less informed people are not taking advantage of (or scammed). I have absolutely no ulterior motive, no financial "angle" whatsoever. My excellent "credentials" as a volunteer in helping timeshare owners are outlined in earlier messages. And the reputation of the Timeshare Users Group http://www.tug2.net , against which you have made riduculous accusations, is so well respected that if you had anything credible to say, no one would bother listening.

Continue promoting despicable companies like TSR and we will continue informing people of far better alternatives.

Marie M.

Last edited by msmendy on Dec 17, 2006 07:13 PM

Dec 18, 2006

I have said it before and I will say it again, if I merely wanted to get rid of my timeshare I would much rather DONATE it for free to one of the charities that's in the original post than to PAY Timeshare Relief or anyone esle $3500 to take it off my hands. If Timeshare Relief was a legitimate business they would take your timeshare for free and do whatever it is they do with them (resale, rent etc.)

Tmeshare Relief is a rip-off much like 99% of upfront fee resale brokers.

You can list your timeshare here, other resale sites or Ebay for $1. If your timeshare is in a good location at a nice resort, at a decent time of year you will more than likely sell it for $1.

R P.
Dec 20, 2006

Hey jayjay,

Do you think the clowns have finally given up and crawled back into their caves?

Marie M.
Dec 20, 2006

Hope so Jennie :) !

jennie wrote:
Hey jayjay,

Do you think the clowns have finally given up and crawled back into their caves?

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.