Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Buying timeshares (even resale)CAUTION (by Ken S.):

vlahos wrote:
THERE ARE COMPANY TO BE CAREFUL WITH! be very very careful,with this company.

Timeshare Adventures,inc.

everthing when wrong with my transaction. was not a 2 bedroom, it was a one bedroom. was not floating, it was week 2. was charge, 2006 maintance fee, that should not have been charge. contacted this company. that it was my mistake, not theirs. stay away.

just got former owners tax bill in my name, for 2005 and 2006 with all the penalties. do these poeple know what they are doing?

again stay away for this company.

Timeshare Adventures,inc.

I had a similar experience dealing with Timeshare Transfer Inc. when I bought a timeshare in St. Martin last year. Their website advertises all kinds of services they provide, etc. In reality, they do little but hold funds in escow while you do all the investigative work yourself. At that, they were constantly bugging me to allow them to release the money eben though I had no written confirmation from the resort that the seller even owned what he was selling me. I wanted them to get an estoppel letter from the resort, which they advertised on their website they would do for an additional charge. Once they had my money, they said they didn't do that but would refund that portion of the fee. leaving it to me to deal with the timeshare developer. All in all, a most unsatisfactory experience.