Marriott System

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Marriott System (by Val K.):

williaml168 wrote:
Any thoughts about buying (from Marriott) in Orlando (Horizons) during high or red season and exchanging through Marriott to high demand areas such as Aruba, Hawaii, or Vegas? My kids will too old in a few years so my wife and I won't be going to the Horizon, which is for families with young children, for long. Does Orlando exchange well with Aruba and Hawaii? Thanks

We bought at Horizons several years ago - high season - and have never stayed there; always exchanged w/o problem through Interval. This year we will be staying at Horizons for the first time w/our grandchildren and look forward to it. We have traded for HI, Breckenridge, CO, West Palm Beach, FL, etc....w/o problem....be warned Aruba is their fastest mover - you will not be able to get in Aruba on an exchange unless you are willing to go during the summer, maybe. We've been to Aruba twice and rented direct through RedWeek.com because we couldn't get an exchange during Jan.-Mar. time period.