Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Allegro Vacation Club - BEWARE (by Jacci B.):

jayjay wrote:
I don't know anything about vacation clubs, but I would demand to speak to a supervisor or someone in higher management at Allegro Vacation Club, and I would NOT hang up the phone until my request was respected.

If they keep hanging up on you or putting you on hold then just keep calling until someone addresses the horrible experience you had to endure. Many times you (the customer) have to be as hardnosed as the company on the other end of the phone line.

I feel your pain and it's your RIGHT to get answers. Please keep us informed.

Thank you for your response. You made me try one last time before giving up. I did talk to the manager of the supervisor that would never call me back. You're correct, I had to get a bit hardnosed. He claims he will do something about it and also acted upset that I did not receive a return call after almost 4 weeks. He said to give him 24 hours and he would call me back with what he can offer. We'll see what is offered, if anything. I'll keep you posted.