R. C. I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: R. C. I. (by Deb M.):

langdonmic wrote:
rebeccar77 wrote:
My husband and I just bought our first timeshare in summer '06. I wanted to exchange a week for March 2007. I called RCI (in Nov '06), completely naive, and thought this would be a fast and easy phone call. I have gotten nothing but lies, a screaming lady, and even a hang up from their employees. I am VERY disappointed with RCI. When we bought the timeshare, they gave us our first year free. I definately will NOT renew. They were VERY eager to take my gold crown red week and asked during every phone call if I'd like to depositing more weeks. They even asked me to renew my dues. I think not!!!

Horrible Experience, Texas

Rebecca I've found that it is easier to exchange yourself online. I've done that my last two exchanges, with great results. I've exchanged a gold crown blue for gold crown red for 07 and 08. Just go into exchange your vacation and put in areas and dates against your deposit. you can even select specific resorts. It gives you results right away. it's fun and easy, alot better than talking to someone. the key to enjoying timesharing is knowledge. learn how to use the system, and you'll enjoy. Lenny

Hi -- I'm an rci member and have some certificates for weeks that I received when we purchased our timeshare. Is there a way I can "deposit" these so that I can book online, or do I have to go through phone?