Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Where do I find a No Up Front Broker to sell my Timeshare in Fl. (by R P.):

Actually, timeshare brokers and real estate brokers are two different entities. Timeshare brokers specialize in timeshares only, where real estate brokers specialize in real estate only .... they don't deal in timeshares. It's two different worlds.

ktt2 wrote:
There is no such thing. I mean let's think it through. Why would a licensed broker take on a timeshare? I would think a licensed real estate broker would be much more interested in dealing with local real estate that sells for considerably more than the typical timeshare and therefore generates a much bigger commission. Plus, local real estate can be marketed locally by using the MLS, having an 'open house', or even a "For Sale" sign. Timeshare must me marketed to a much broader audience; a national or even a global audience. My mother is in real estate and has been for many years and we have thoroughly discussed this matter on a few occasions. The trick to successful timeshare resale is finding a good company to help you and pricing the ownership well.