Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Omega Marketing Solutions any one had dealings with them? (by R P.):

As you can see by John's post, Omega Marketing rented his timeshare weeks but did not sell them. He paid them $700+ (or twice that amount since he owned 2 weeks) for them to list his timeshares for rent.

Again, never ever pay any company an upfront fee to sell or rent your timeshare. 99 out of 100 are outright scams.

Anyone can list their timeshare for sale or rent on Redweek and many other internet listing sites and have a much better chance of renting or selling than any upfront fee company.

The most popular internet sites such as Redweek, Ebay, Bidshares and others get a lot of exposure, and the good thing about internet listing sites is that you can edit your ad as many times as you wish to bring down the price or add details. I sold 9 timeshares via these internet sites, but I was realistic in my pricing. It's very easy to construct an ad, especially on Redweek.

aliceb47 wrote:
what was your secret for getting them to do anything, or call you back? They have not called me ONCE since I paid them the up front fee of 500.00!!!I wish I could alert EVERYONE to read all the negative feedback in regard to this CO. 500.00 and up for services that they apparently never intend to give!!! The REPRESENTATIVE who was supposedly handling my sale called me every day up untill I paid the fee, and then it was as though someone OR some CO.turned the lights off and closed up the shop!!!!! A 500.00 lesson has been well learned!!!!! aliceb47