General Info

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: General Info (by Steve F.):

Hi, if you would like, send me your email address and fax number and I can fax you a diagram of the layout at Summer Bay Resort. They usually don't provide these until you check in, but I saved mine from last year. On this little resort map, it will show you the building numbers. When you get the map, I can then give you an idea of which buildings are which. Summer Bay has some particular things about the layout that you can't just tell from the layout. My direct email address is sdfhou@aol.com and if you will email me, I could even give you my phone number if necessary to explain things that might not be clear in an email. Steve

kh73 wrote:
We will be getting to say at a 2 bedroom condo; this is for me & my husband and my daughter & her husband (30); what room would you suggest we ask for - we don't want to hear kids in the pool area but would like to have a view of the lake or one of the pools, should we ask for which floor for best view and best balcony, thanks for your help, i have searched and searched the webb and could not find any of this out, thanks...