Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: SEABREEZE ADVERTISING (by R P.):

kristenc35 wrote:
Also, Seabreeze Advertising is not a real estate agent or broker, they are licensed mortgage broker. Completely different. They finance buyers, real estate brokers cannot do that. Which I am very aware of the limitiations, because I am also a licensed real estate agent (from years ago).

Why would a mortgage broker be selling timeshares? Mortgage companies, loan companies and banks will not make loans on timeshares. The reason, there can't be a value placed on a timeshare such as there is on a home as can be witnessed by the many different prices you see for the same timeshare in the marketplace.

Quote:
I couldnt even begin to find a way to try and market these things myself. Its not like I can go and put a sign in the front yard or the resort! Hope this info helps.

That's what timeshare classified ad sites like Redweek are for. If you were once in real estate you should know how to write a simple classified ad and post it on an internet site that reaches millions of people for a small fee. Does SeaBreeze Advertising charge an upfront fee in the hundreds of dollars to list a timeshare?