Need feedback

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Need feedback (by Dawn K.):

benjaminb13 wrote:
c922 wrote:
donnat33 wrote:
I will soon be an owner...maybe 2 months..have you ever stayed in the Bay Club property....I heard the units were a bit larger...I will probably stay with my kids everyother year at the newer resort if I get in ..and when I'm by myself...I may try the Bay club to save some points...thanks c922 for all your help!!!!

You're very welcome!

Have never stayed in the Bay Club, but have walked through it many times on the way to the hotel. I would never stay there unless it was all I could get and I really wanted to be on the Big Island. They don't look inviting from the outside. However, the reviews are favorable. I plan to keep trying to get inside to look - that might change my mind.

I have twice/ HGVC Waikoloa resort - once Negatives- Older units- You may get a good one or a bad one- a crapshoot They are not owned- just managed by HILTON So the Bay Club does not have near the same quality as the waikola resort- Also if you plan on using the pools at Waik Village - forget it- itll cost you 75.00 Grounds are average

Positives Larger units Much cheaper than HGVC waik resort you could purchase Bay Club resale and internal exchange for waikoloa resort

Hope this helps

Hi, just found this forum and thought you might like another "2 cents". I live on the Big Island and just purchased into the new HGVC Kingsland. Our property is just in the groundbreaking stage, so we've been taking advantage of the other HGVC properties available. HGVC Waikoloa is MUCH MUCH better than Bay Club. I've stayed at both and would rather pass on a Bay Club stay. Now, I live here, so I have the luxury of using open season and being very flexible in our getaway plans. You are NOT given free access to the Hilton pool if you stay at the Bay Club. You are able to purchase privileges (IF AVAILABLE) at a very expensive rate. YOU ARE GIVEN hotel pool privileges when you stay at the HGVC. Have a great stay, you won't go wrong with HGVC.