Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Hollywood Beach Towers (by Cynthia S.):

catherines89 wrote:
How was your last visit to this complex? Any info such as maintenance, cleanliness, etc.
I and my husband own a unit on the 9th floor. week 20. Yes it is older. But the unit is clean and the staff is very helpful. new management took over a few years ago and is making some major improvemants to the property. The pool area is beautiful. The last time I was there the bath tubs had all been refurbished. The bathroom sinks and vanities are outdated but very clean. There was talk of refurbishing the kitchens. they're very outdated; but I believe that project is on hold until the plumbing has been redone. The units are to cramped if your bringing children or other company. They are very spacious for one couple. The units above the seventh floor have beautiful views on both sides of the building. Granted there are a lot of nicer places to stay, but the location is great. Its not a dump, just old. They could stand to hire an interior decorater. The rooms are a little cold. It takes everything I have not to go out and buy an area rug for the living room.