LBR information

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

LBR information (by R. M.):

As an owner of LBR for 12 years, I'd like to share some building information to those who are shopping for a rental here. It is only fair to inform newcomers to this resort that there are three different buildings and they are all very different. This is my opinion: The first building is the Alii, it is my favorite of all three, all rooms have fantastic view of the beach from the lanai. We just went this past January and had to force ourselves to leave the resort to do other things as we loved sitting on the lanai, watching hundreds of whales jump. I guess the only negative about this building is the road is visable, but we loved watching the ocean and didnt mind the cars. There is some construction going on behind the units at this time, it did not bother us in the master bedroom but our guest did hear it after 7 a.m. each morning.

The middle building is the Banyon, this has a very pretty pool, some rooms have good ocean view but not all of them and it is important to find out what room you are assigned. This building is nearest to the check in area.

The last building is the Coral building, which has never appealed to me and I personally would not have the same experience at this resort without the fantastic up front view I receive with the Alii. I was told the Coral building also doesn't have washer / dryer in each room.

If you are shopping for a rental in this resort, find out which room and which building it is for and contact the front desk, they can answer any questions you have.