Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: SEABREEZE ADVERTISING (by Me R.):

Hello. I am not trying to be prudent here or rude, but I am confused about something within the RedWeek network....

The name to fame here is that basically ALL the Timeshare Resale Industry is a Fraud.......and to do it with RedWeek instead!

1. It says their are supposively 1million members. 2. Ability to post on classifieds and post on bulletins. 3. Did anyone REALIZE....THAT EVERYONE IN THE SYSTEM ALREADY OWN TIMESHARE and WANT TO SELL OR RENT????????

Think about this for a minute... a. People waste time coming here to ask questions. b. People whom write or work for RedWeek post replies. c. People waste even more time posting ads and bulletins on them. d. The people in the disussion groups are either: --Admin of RedWeek or-- --Timeshare Owner, usually 90% of the Time! Exactly how will that help a person wanting to sell their timeshare??

After reading through some of the Bulletins on RedWeek, basically their admin people are trying to 'direct' you to advertise a timeshare within THEIR NETWORK! a. This is the exact thing that admin says...NOT to do...online ads b. One post said to look whom is coming up on the top of a search... --ALL those Sites of Co's that come up top on a search you PAY for! --How do you THINK they got to the top of the page??? NO COST to them?? Funny isnt it. Think about that...Co's pay hundreds of dollars weekly or even thousands to get ads out there and you expect them to charge you nothing? How do you think they as well as RedWeekd stay in business?

Oh...right people say...but you can sell it for whatever just to get rid of it. Well, what do you say to 75% to 90% of the Timeshare Owners out there that have MINIMUM $10,000 Invested??? ----just tell them to dup it for $1? --Yeah, thats great advise. --Anyone else have any bright ideas for this resale industry??

So far we got a user base here primarily made up of Current Owners whom WANT to SELL their timeshare and NOT people looking to Buy along with bright ideas about selling it for $1 when you have Thousands invested to loose. We are off to a great start folks!

I 'WILL' be back later to answer all your questions and see what the infamous RedWeek admin staff have to say. That is unless it is a non-FREE Speech organization and my user account is deleted for telling the TRUTH.

We will see. Hope to be back to answer questions.