Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Favorite Restaurants (by Peggy Q):

richardk117 wrote:
We had dinner at Frankie Bones and it was a "good" meal, however the atmosphere was terrific. A throw back restaurant of the good old days. It's a place that reminds you of the Rat Pack. Also, we went to Marley's which my kids really liked.

Hey, thanks for the recommendation. We have not tried Frankie Bones, but will definitely look it up. We did go to Marley's on our last visit and enjoyed that meal there as well, and it had a nice ambiance there. I had a fresh fish of some sort, can't remember which, but it was served with a salsa topping, very good. Everytime before I order my meal, I always ask the server what is popular or good that night. Knowing that helps when you're in a new restaurant. If you like Mexican, San Miguel's at Shelter Cove is fun - there's seating outside as well as inside and there's a little outside bar with live entertainment that starts pretty early on in the evening. They start you out with free chips & salsa. They have good margaritas... Another place we like is the Old Oyster Factory, out on the marsh. Great fresh shrimp there!