Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: The situation at EOV (by Leona G.):

I think we have all been well and truly taken for a ride! I am hoping to go down there next month for a week to see what is going on. I refuse to let all the money we spent on that place just slip away without a fight. How dare they sell the apartments without informing any of us.! There is no Email address or web site, no telephone number, and the manageress Dawn has probably up and left as we cannot contact her on her mobile any more. My daughters went down last year, but even though it was our week, they were given a basement room. When they asked if they could use our room it was turned down. They asked later if they could at least look at the room, but that didn't happen either. The Manageress went out of her way to avoid my daughters. The guy who owns the cafe adjoining Elimar told us three years ago that he had heard the place was under offer, but we took it with a pinch of salt. How right he was. Any news or advice from anyone before I go down there would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes and good luck to you all, Leona