Condolink

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Condolink (by Mike N.):

davidw673 wrote:
I am trying to do my homework on finding a reputable company to handle renting out my timeshare. I know, I know, most of you do it yourselves and have been successful. However, I have 6 weeks to rent by Dec. 31 so I need some help on this. Anyway, I came across condolink worldwide, has anyone done business with them? Their website says "we don't make money until you make money". They warn against paying money upfront, say to look for a business that is part of the BBB, a member of ARDA and is a licensed realtor. However, I called them today and they want $279 to list, they are not a member of the BBB and are no longer involved with the ARDA. They were surprised when I quoted the info from their website. These are all red flags to me. But if there are a number of you who have dealt positively with them I may reconsider. Can anyone suggest some reputable companies to help me?

Thanks.

============ List it yourself on the various websites with minimal or no cost. In addition to RedWeek, you can list it on TUG (www.tug2.net), vacationtimesharerentals.com(free), and/or myresortnetwork.com.