Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Global Vacation system (by Ann S.):

All I know is that we offered them every opportunity to make a purchase work out. With every attempt it was always give us the money up front and we promise to give you your money. If we don't come through you can stop payment from your credit card. All I know is that when we received paper work from Michael Dean our paper was very clear. We waived our right to stop the credit card transaction and we waived our right to qustion the bill. The response from them was just hand right in that you have the right to question and stop the charge. Needless to say my feelings were not good about this from the beginning and as much as my husband tried to make it work out it just seemed too good to be true. With the response about the taxes. We told Michael Dean that we were not trying to get out of paying taxes to the US and that we did not need to side track the tax phase to make this work. If you have success please post but be very cautious about a promise of money after they make their money. Good luck Ann