Marriott System

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Marriott System (by Wendy M.):

This is Wendy. Thanks to those who responded. To clarify, I'm interested in using the timeshare for the best trading power, but want the lowest annual maintenance fee (this is not the same as the purchase price of the week itself). I'm willing to shop for the best purchase price of the available weeks on Redweek, but I want to stay with Marriott because I love their quality. From all I've read, it seems a 2 BR lockoff would be best if I can separate it into a 1 BR and Studio and thentrade those 2 weeks through Interval International. I need help determining which Marriott resorts (there are probably several) have the lowest annual maintenance fees (not purchase price) *and* 2-bedroom lock offs. Of those resorts, which ones provide the highest trading power, and is the trading power linked to whether I buy a gold vs platinum vs white week at that resort? Thanks in advance for your help. Hope this makes sense.