Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Attn: Grand Solmar Building E penthouse owners!!! (by Lois M.):

to donnaw85 - i'm dying to know what your trip reveals about the changes at Solmar. Most recent reviews and ratings for Solmar Resort in Cabo San Lucas. Please tell!

And get this, Solmar is now advertising on Expedia!! And look at the latest review - you'd better be sitting down people. 11 stories??? omg. Here's the review: "All reviews displayed are submitted by customers who stayed at this hotel. A traveler from Great Falls, MT does not recommend this hotel. Posted: 18-Nov-09 - "Not happy with big changes" This was our second visit. We went back because we enjoyed the privacy and quietness of the resort. The decision was made to make it a 6 star resort and construction was going on around us the whole time we were there. The resort is going from a 2 story to 11 stories! I understand making improvements but this wonderful get away that we looked forward to is and no longer going to be wonderful. It will probably cost more to stay in the new improved 11 stories resort as well. We are truly disappointed. The wonderful quality of the restaurant we had 2 years ago is gone as well. This biggest pain was the time share breakfast! We felt like we were being played with. It would start at a high price then go lower then lower then lower again. Why not just ask a person what they can afford and start there. Then we weren’t given time to even think about it. Hello can you say recession? Give people a chance to review their finances. We are all well to do. It took us 2 years to save up for the vacation. All in all, we were satisfied with the hotel but that was about it."

11 stories?!? i'll say it again, omg.

so, donnaw85 PLEASE let us know what you know asap. thanks!