IMG FInance

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Write to Wyndham --- SOON! (by KC):

georgec229 wrote:
I was going to stay in 6 months in florida but became disable and fell on hard time I can do better thing with the money pay other bills with maintance and mortgage came to a total of 1750 a month owe eight years left owe 80,000 on the property so you can figure out what I can save 12x8@1750 a year=comes to a total of 168,000 dollars

I am sorry for your misfortune. Your one and only way out, as previously advised, is to negotiate a resolution directly with Wyndham, contacting their Legal Dept. in Orlando, FL. If you can't find the address in the paperwork you have on hand, post back here and I will dig it out for you.

The sooner you act, the sooner you'll know exactly where you stand with Wyndham. Don't delay -- and DON'T pay any upfront fee entities a single penny. There is absolutely nothing ANY third party entity can possibly do for you. You need to present your case directly to Wyndham, in clear and specific detail and in writing. Please don't delay --- it's in YOUR own best interest to be proactive here.