Condo-trader.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Condo-Trader.com (by KC):

heatherj72 wrote:
Hello and good morning, I am following up to your response, I very much appreciate you not releasing my info, as i gave you deed info to prove a point. Also I go by heather my (middle name) because people always mess up my first name. But why should it matter? You also went on about the name of the resort which I already stated was Vistana, at any rate i doubt very many people read this blog, but at least i was able to prove to you that this company worked for me. I hope you have a great New Year!

You have not materially "proven" anything whatsoever by merely asserting that a recorded deed name and YOUR name here are different because you claim to "go by your middle name". It's VERY difficult for me to believe that the non-American first AND last grantor name on the subject deed somehow has an Anglo middle name of "Heather", but maybe others will choose to believe you. Frankly, I STILL don't...

These RedWeek forums are not a "blog", by the way. They are instead "discussion forums" for the exchange of timeshare information and ideas. I don't "blog". These forums are indeed read by many people. I DELIBERATELY inserted some directly relevant, generic "deed" info (eliminating all specific unit and week details) merely to INFORM people (who may not otherwise know) that current resort names are very often different than the resort name referenced in the associated deed --- and I merely described exactly why that is so....

In any case, I remain unconvinced that you are not just a Condo Trader shill, but if I'm mistaken and those folks actually sold a timeshare for you for $7k (...when there are several Orlando Vistana weeks listed on ebay, right now, for one dollar ---with NO bids...), then congratulations are most certainly in order. It would surely be the FIRST sale of a timeshare by ANY upfront fee company which I have EVER encountered in my 27 years of timeshare ownership, experience and observation.