Condo-trader.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Condo-Trader.com (by KC):

heatherj72 wrote:
It is so silly to go back and forth, i sold my timeshare through condotrader, and my closing agent made it seem she had many files with them, so im sure im not the first ever, at any rate some people are set in her ways, and so for me to keep replying to and endless pit is pointless. I sold my timeshare im happy, if your not thats ok. Again, have a great new year

Facts are rarely "silly"....

I'm actually VERY happy with ALL my timeshares --- I'm leaving in a week or so for several straight weeks, in fact. I would never considering selling any of those I have left. If I did, I would never consider using (or paying) ANY "upfront fee" company --- including yours (Condo Trader.com).

No good answer for the "Heather" gig, eh?

People can simply judge for themselves who has more credibility here on this thread (or any other timeshare related matter discussed in these forums). I'm signing off on this particular thread. You and your company have a happy New year too...