Condo-trader.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Condo-trader.com (by Michael B.):

How is this company still in business? I received a call last night from someone from Condo-trader who I took off his script in the first 5 seconds of the conversation. He was so confused, he couldn't even answer simple yes/no questions.

I believe he hung up on me, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say we were just disconnected. I called back and got the Inventory Manager next. This guy was a piece of work. Anyway, he was better versed to handle my questions than the first guy. He was arrogant, but still couldn't answer my simple questions. He would reply by asking his own questions to try and get out of the hole he was digging himself. I enjoyed arguing with him for a little while, then had enough. He called back several times afterwards and still tried calling me today. The desperation could be smelled from across the country.

If anyone ever provides proof of a sale, I'd pay to see it at this point.

These companies licensed with the FL Department of Agriculture. How is it they still have a license to do business? Anyone care to answer that one?

I need to renew my number on the do not call registry because this will get old. Two companies on one day. Crazy stuff!