Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: IA Vacations/ American Timeshare Closings (by Jane S.):

I Sold a marriott grand chateau to IA Vacations/American Timeshare Closing. I still have not received my money it has been months and they just keep giving me the run around. Well, I did some research and I checked on my deed and it has my name signed on it. But the funny thing is it is not my signature. Now apparently they said that apparently I signed a power of attorney, and that is giving them permission to sign my name. But I know for a fact that you are suppose to sign as that person attorney in fact. To me it sounds like IA and American Timeshare closing is committing fraud and forgery. I also spoke to a Kim Whaley she is the manager for American Timeshare closing, but we all know that the companies are intertwined together.We know that she is just having to cover up for Stacy Gillispie the owner. She is the one that told me that it was ok for them to sign my name on the deed therefore it sounds like she is the one committing this fraud and forgery. I have made several attempts to get my money and they still keep giving me the excuses well actually Kim Whaley keeps giving me the excuses. I am sick of the excuses. So a word of advice to all the sellers out there, look long and hard at your deeds request copies of your deeds because forgery or fraud is definitely apart of IA and American Timeshare Closings processes!!!