Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: anyone been to this resort? (by Joseph S.):

I didn't have the same experience (although now I have to double check my documents) but I am having a bad experience with it. I think I did the same deal, was talked into a timshare at coco sunset and signed up for a 5 year deal through Executive Properties. I was told they would easily rent out for $1500/per week and that they would 3 weeks a year, which would give me an income of about $4500/year and after 2 years it would pay for the time share. VERY MISLEADING. They basically guaranteed it unless of natural disaster. They told me my weeks would be rented at the beginning of the year. Well, no natural disasters that I'm aware of and my weeks are still not rented. They said it was due to the economy. Everytime time I email them they give me a different excuse. So needless to say, I very much regret my decision to purchase here. I still have half my balance and I too don't want to lose what I paid but I also don't want to pay more only to get screwed even more. If anyone has had a good experience with this, I'd like to know. Thanks.