Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Hacienda del Mar & ICE Timeshare (by Susan G.):

I just bought a timeshare from the Hacienda del Mar and purchased the $399 lifetime when I called Ice they said really never heard of it on my account it is valid until 2045 . That is a long time so I am not unhappy with the price, however what I am really unhappy is that the Sales person told us we can trade our week for a cruise with no additional fees other than taxes and port charges. When I checked this out there is only an up to $1200 discount for your week. This is one reason I bought the timeshare I figured trading for a cruise would be well worth the $1300 maintenance fee. There were several other lies that were told to us that we are just finding out. We would be happy with our purchase if every thing that was told to us was true but we are finding out that we have been dupped and would love to cancel this contract. We are seriously thinking of getting a lawyer and filing based on fraud. Anyone else unhappy with their purchase? Why would I buy into ICE if you have RCI and SFX other than the even trade for a cruise which is not happening. Anyone else have this told to them?