Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Timeshare Adventures, Inc. --- and other thieves... (by KC):

glenk29 wrote:
After getting manipulated and decieved all the way through with Westgate Lake Resort; I found myself wanting to rid this monkey off my back ; so ; I found Time Shared Adventures. I spoke to a Jennifer; who offered with her-PLATINUM SALE - program to have our property easily sold within 4 to 6 weeks. I obliged ; and gave them 1000CDN. IT WAS A COMPLETE SHAM FOLKS-I HAVN,T HEARD FROM THEM SINCE. NO RETURN CALLS-NOTHING!. They are arrogant, insolent, and about as unprofessional as you will find. Crooks....I have sent a letter off to the American Trade Commision. You do the same and maybe they will put a stop to this corruptive , unethical practise.

I am genuinely sorry for your (likely irretrievable) financial loss, but if you had done just a little research BEFORE paying hard earned money to these thieving parasites, you would quickly have learned that EACH AND EVERY timeshare "resale" entity on Planet Earth which charges upfront fees is, at best, a completely ineffecive "marketing and advertising" entity or, at worst, outright thieves who will do NOTHING AT ALL after successfully taking your money.

The mantra warrants constant repetition --- NEVER PAY ANY UPFRONT FEE in timeshare "resales". NEVER. Repeat after me --- NEVER!!!