Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Bill H.):

One other thing i would like to add if you go to any sales page on your site with listings you will typically see hundreds of units for sale at the same resort. All paid the up-front fee to list. Now if you truly are a good upfront fee company WHY then do you have hundreds of units for sale at the same resort.

Any legitimate company that was in it for the seller and not to collect as many up-font fees as they can would apply this. Lets say once you have 10 or 20 units at the same resort you stop taking listings so those that paid that fee to you can truly have a chance to sell. When you have hundreds of units for sale at the same resort in the same unit it is clear to us you are in it for the up-front fees which is clearly how you make your money.

So if the upfront fee thing works so well I mean you have been doing it since 2003 why now that the attorney general is shutting you all down are you changing to a brokerage firm.

This is what i propose to all that have paid an up-font fee lets all get together and file a class action to get our fees back so you can now sell it on a commission basis like you plan to do for 2011.

Better yet why don't you Jason the master mind behind the scam just start offering our fees back and take our units on the commission basis like you are planning on doing this year.