Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Thoughts On Redweek Cofounder working with Scam Artist SellMyTimeshareNow.com (by Tommy D.):

I was searching around and came across this... http://hospitality-1st.com/PressNews/SellMyTimeshareNOW-032411.html

Redweek co founder John Locher is working with known timeshare resales scam company!

I was curious as sell my timeshare now ripped off a very good friend of mine with the upfront fee scam to the tun of $495. My buddy asked me to find out about sell my timeshare now as I am more internet savvy then he. He also asked if i could find a legitimate place for him to try and sell again.

I read a ton of great articles recommending RedWeek.com so imagine my surprise to read they are now in bed so to speak with a know industry scam artist.

Why would a company like redweek associate themselves with someone with such a bad reputation like sell my timeshare now. I have read horror story after horror story hear and all around the web about them.

I was ready to tell my friend to list here and after reading that I am glad i did not.

Is John Locher still involved with redwwek.com? If he is not I think they should take him off there about page because seeing his name there and reading that article just cost them my buddies business.

I appreciate others thoughts on this...

Tommy