Condo-trader.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Condo-trader.com (by Nathan L.):

Condo-trader.com is a huge scam. I got taken for $859 and they lie and cheat to keep your money when you contest it. Basically I never signed their bogus contract because it lacked everything the salesman advertised of course and they charged me right when i gave them the cc number when they said they wouldn't charge me till the signed contract came back. Visa says that as soon as I gave them my cc number I gave them permission to do whatever with it which is bulls$t. So visa wont dispute it any more even though I never gave them permision to charge my card, the attorney general has a case open on this company and the bbb rating is c-. The BBB is totally useless as they list that the consumer wasn't satisfied despite the efforts of the merchant in most cases. All condotrader did was respond to the bbb saying they have a signed contract (which they forged to keep my $) and that they had no further response and that is how my complaint ended. BBB IS USELESS! Stay far away from condotrader. They lie and deceive you and the credit card company is no help... I am sueing them so if anyone wants to join a class action lawsuit please contact me!!!! These scum need to be taken down and our money reclaimed.