Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ka'anapali Beach Owners Check Here (by Michael D.):

kristenk15 wrote:
There is much that is good happening at KBC, and there are people there who genuinely care. Other than the election issues, most of the issues we cite as being problematic stem from what we are told in sales. When KBC is sold out, things will likely improve. Until then, we will be promised the moon.

DRI's tagline is "Relaxation. Simplified." There is nothing simple about owning at KBC. But it's till my home away from home, it's still less expensive than other timeshares in the area (unless you're in the Hawaii collection and then you MIGHT get to share that Poipu problem.) But I'm deeded, will never attend another sales presentation because we think that is where we all get led astray, and will celebrate the day that sales is gone, that DRI-owned units are gone, and when we can accurately asses how much influence DRI should (or should not) have.

I am not sure you understand Diamond Resorts International, it will never be "sold out"as you imply... They will sell as many memberships as they can, far beyond the 52 week X # of units, this is a huge fraud, the only way they will stop selling additional memberships is by a court action, or an investigation by the Attorney General's office..