Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Successful Purchase through Sell Timeshare, LLC and Pacific Property Transfer, LLC (by Keith M.):

You are welcome! Sell Timeshare, LLC and Pacific Property Transfer, LLC are both new companies and I was a little nervous doing the buy, but didn't have any problems. I even used Pacific Transfer's link to use a computer check to reimburse the Sell Timeshare broker for the annual maintenance fee once the unit was in my name through Starwood and I confirmed that the 2012 maintenance fee had already been paid. I called Lakeside Terrace Title Department about 3 weeks after I completed the online paperwork and mailed a check to Pacific Transfer (I didn't trust the online check link at first) and they hadn't received the copy of the new title yet (although one had been emailed to me); so I faxed Lakeside Terrace Title Department a copy to the title transfer from the previous owners to me from Eagle County CO. However, the unit is at Lakeside Terrace and they use a different office than most Starwood properties. I believe that the Property Transfer agent had sent in the paperwork right away as she told me, but it probably went to Starwood main office and was taking awhile to get the the right office for Lakeside Terrace.